11 July 2007

The Web
Business Today

Malta Today

illum

Melita Me : New all-in-one home entertainment packages

On June 27th Melita Cable plc announced the launch of Melita ME – the first triple play bundles (TV, Broadband and fixed-line telephony) to hit the Maltese market.
After months of extensive market research Melita has designed 6 packages to suit the needs and budgets of the widest customer base possible. Melita ME is synonymous to 3 clear consumer benefits, namely SAVINGS, CONVENIENCE and SIMPLICITY.
Customers can choose from a range of 6 new packages and save money when compared to existing tariffs. Melita has specifically designed the packages to ensure customers can sustain their monthly budgets for home entertainment and telecommunications services. Moreover, the ME packages are convenient in that customers will receive one monthly bill for all 3 services. Finally, the ME packages provide a hassle-free after-sales environment with only one telephone number to remember across all 3 services. The ME bundles are only available to residential customers.
“We are very pleased that Melita is the first company in Malta to launch a ‘proper’ bundled service,” commented Franco de Gabriele – Sales and Marketing Manager. “We have designed service bundles for the needs and budgets of our customer base, starting from a TV & Telephony package at Lm5.37, to a comprehensive top-end package of Lm24.47. The research we conducted in the last months gave us one clear message – Customers want to save money while enjoying the convenience and simplicity of one bill and one customer interface. Through Melita ME packages we have tried to achieve just this.”
The bundled offers were launched during the International Trade Fair of Malta. Customers already enjoying one or more of the services through Melita’s offering need to opt-in to anyone of the bundled packages to start enjoying the benefits therein.

For more information regarding the Melita ME packages please visit www.melitacable.com or call 27 270 270.

Business Today is published weekly on Wednesdays.
Website is updated weekly on Thursdays
Copyright © MediaToday., Malta
Managing Editor - Saviour Balzan

Business Today, MediaToday, Vjal ir-Rihan, San Gwann
Tel: (356) 2138 2741 | Fax: (356) 2138 5075 | E-mail